Fire & Allied Perils InsuranceOctober 18, 2020 2023-11-17 11:15
Fire & Allied Perils Insurance
Fire and Allied Perils Insurance
Fire and Allied Perils Insurance Covers
The fire insurance policy covers immovable and movable property; buildings, plant and machinery, furniture, fixtures, fittings, contents, stock(s) in process, raw material, goods held in trust or in commission, including stocks at suppliers/customer’s premises, machinery temporarily removed from the premises for repairs due to loss or damage by fire or due to any of the perils mentioned hereunder:
- Aircraft and articles dropped there from.
- Impact damage due to rail/road or animal.
- Riot strike, malicious damage.
- Subsidence and land slide.
- Storm, cyclone, flood and inundation.
- Sprinkler leakage.
- Overflow, leakage of water tanks, pipes, etc.